Yikes! Have you been told to avoid products with key grains like wheat, barley, rye, and replace with gluten-free foods instead?
While the coeliac world can seem restrictive and daunting at first – we promise there are plenty of gluten-free gems awaiting; and not to mention the benefits you will reap.
These gluten-free products instead of their stock standards can do wonders to your wellness. Following a gluten free diet can support a reduction in symptoms of the coeliac condition; all while improving your mind, energy, nutrition, immunity, body, and overall health.
So, whether you are seeking ways to make the transition to a gluten-free diet easier, or ready to explore new foods to excite the palate, there is something scrumptious for you.
- Fix & Fogg Choc Almond Butter (pair with our Bakeworks Grain Sustain Bread)
- Serious Food Co Chocolate Chip GF Cookies
- Rutherford & Meyer Pear Fruit Paste
- Real Rad Food Raspberry Brownie Mix - just add coconut cream!
- Ceres organics coconut smiles
- Sweet as caramel popcorn
- Molly Woppy GF Milk Choccy chunk Cookies
- Karma Cola Drink
- House of Chocolate - Truffle Selection
- Spiced Apple Fig and Walnut Slab
- Sugar Sin-Gin Fizz Gummies
- Serious BBQ's Puffs - Organic Pea Snack
- Blue Frog raspberry, coconut, and toasted almond cereal
- Little Bird Organics Almond Crackers Sea Salt & Thyme
- The Gluten Free Food Co Chocolate Cake Mix
And the list goes on . . .
The majority on this list is kiwi owned or crafted products in line with keeping it local.
Over two decades ago when we start production of our first bread ranges, gluten-free products were limited and expensive.
We are feeling incredibly blessed to have more choices available. Especially for those who rely on gluten-free foods to lead their best life. In line with this years theme for Coeliac Awareness Week - “Thriving: Living Your Best Coeliac Life.”
Beyond finding delicious treats, we encourage our community of gluten-free kiwis to continue to demand the alternatives they need and support the organisations delivering it.
Know someone challenged as a coeliac? Source a few items from the list above or find a gluten-free hamper to spoil them with all the little things they most likely have had to turn away from.
And for our final coeliac friendly find we have the Gluten Free Goodness Basket by Gift Box Boutique. Quality free of gluten products, beautifully presented.
So go on, treat yourself (or someone else)!
*We encourage you to check ingredients to ensure these items are within your own personal requirements. Did you know there are some great Gluten-Free Apps to help you easily scan labels?